Thursday, December 15, 2011

All Things Merry & Bright






I love having a chalk board in our dining room,
It kind of brings out the twelve year old doodler in me.
You'd be scared if you knew how many times my kids have caught me in there re-writing on it.

I'm joining Nester for her 2011 Christmas Tour of Homes.

I've changed things around since I first showed pictures of the dining room a couple of weeks ago.
I moved the poinsettias..they were on my coffee table and now they're the center piece on the table.
I figure if I'm gonna keep joining these Christmas linky parties all over the blogosphere,
then I need to give you a little something new to look at.

If you wanna see our tree that has been overtaken by snowman ornaments, go here.
If you wanna see our mantle with my homemade pinecone garland, go here.




{thankful for}
194. friends over playing with my kids.
195.  holiday parties.
196. lego creations that involve battle grounds.
197. play dough food
198.  watching kids make and decorate sugar cookies.


11 comments:

  1. Love the chalk board. All these glimpses of peoples homes through the lil Christmas linky parties sure have been fun for this gal. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cracked up when you said you'd get right on it yesterday....and you did!!
    looks pretty my friend ox

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey..keep movin it girl
    always pretty..but I love your heart
    love hearing from you
    LOVE the metal basket with poinsettias!
    cont. praying..I won't forget:)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely, Tarah! I love the clean white! I also love how you displayed the poinsettias, very creative :]

    xo.
    http://alwaysamrsforeverakidd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I love your table and chairs and the chalkboard looks like fun. The poinsettias look great in that basket too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first grade teacher in me . . . still loves chalkboards. And your white poinsettias are so pretty.

    Fondly,
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your table decor is oh so gorgeous. Simple, but lovely. I'm a teacher, so I completely get your chalk board love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a nice big frame to make a chalkboard. I think I have caught the fever!! Love all your simple but festive decorations! Keep the parties rolling!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have about 3 chalkboard waiting to find a place in our new house... I just can't commit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your chalkboard!
    And your message : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. your table looks beautiful- i love the branches in snow!

    ReplyDelete