Life has happened.
It's been a busy couple of weeks since we signed a contract on our new home.
We've been picking exterior colors and interior colors and faucets and tile and wood floor stain and countertops and cabinets and dimensions for the deck and lighting and appliances.
The day we signed the contract, I told a friend that I was soooo excited about picking everything out.
And, I'm sure it would have been a load of fun if I had had more than about four days to do it all.
We didn't realize when we bought the house that it was at the point of needing
all those decisions made stat.
Well, let me tell you, this old girl is t.i.r.e.d.
Fortunately, there were only two days when I felt myself standing on the edge of the cliff.
After a few of the big decisions were made, it did actually become fun. :)
In the midst of all the decisions with the house,
we've had soccer games and art shows and airsoft wars and first swims of the season.
We decided that our family needed a day with no decisions and no running all over town.
We're off to Six Flags over Georgia to ride some roller coasters today!
I'll be back soon to show you pictures of the progress made on the house....
293. days made just for having fun.
294. the disco music I hear coming from my boys' room.
295. kids that make their own beds.
296. a husband that brings pink tulips and starbursts to his daughter for her art show.
297. the season of spending afternoons by the pool with friends.
298. four bags of amazing hand-me-downs from older cousins.
299. only six more weeks of school.
300. my mom's decent report from her lung specialist.