Friday, November 30, 2012

totally useless information.

This post will clue you into our week.
I feel like I should be waving a white flag in surrender to it.
Hence, the riveting post you're about to read...

I'm making my weekly menu.
So far, the plan is to cook this, this, this, this, and this.
I love my crockpot so much I could marry it.
I only cooked two nights this week, so my family will feel special eating something other than cereal next week. Yahoo.

I'm ordering a few canvases from this site tonight come rain or shine.
This girl convinced me to do it when I saw hers hanging in her new house all bright and cheery.
We had our family pictures made this past fall and I liked too many of them not to see them in my house.

We're working our fingers to the bones trying to get all of our sign orders out by Christmas.
We're BLOWN away at how many of you have ordered, and we're so, so, so grateful.
This guy won this sign that this girl offered in a give away and then his assistant had us make this one for him.
I won't lie.  I screamed like a twelve year old.

Some friends and I are having a dance party tonight.  I'm so 100% not a dance party girl.
I'll go and I'll do my part to be a team player, but just know that I have zero rhythm.  zero.
My goal is to not throw my back out, so say a prayer if you think about it.

UGA made it to the SEC championship tomorrow.
We're playing Alabama, and I'm pretty sure it'll be the most obnoxious four hours of my week.
Goooooooooo Dawgs......Sic' em!!!
If I do a toe touch, I'll take pictures and post to Instagram when they take me to the hospital!


Okay...what exciting things are happening for you today?  This weekend?
Clearly, I love useless information.  Bring it on...

13 comments:

  1. love random posts ;) this weekend we're getting our tree!! yippee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. shannon convinced me too. got one and then i'm sure several more will follow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post. Your week sounds better than mine...all I've been doing is painting, painting and painting some more. By the way, I'm not much for dancing either, unless you count doing Just Dance on the wii with my kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun Post! I love my canvas pics I have darling Cow Photos and my Girls and Grandson.Fab! Maybe one of these days I will order up a sign.The issue is where to place it and which one Ugh! ~Enjoy Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. good for you!!! those pics deserve to be on canvas! well fri. night consisted of folding about 5 baskets of clothes... matching socks for 18 feet..grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! sat... bday party.... sun.. church and our little towns christmas tour of homes! happy weekend to y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. good for you!!! those pics deserve to be on canvas! well fri. night consisted of folding about 5 baskets of clothes... matching socks for 18 feet..grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! sat... bday party.... sun.. church and our little towns christmas tour of homes! happy weekend to y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've done some of my homework for me with your crock pot research. I've GOT to put that thing to better use during basketball season! Hope your dance party was fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've done some of my homework for me with your crock pot research. I've GOT to put that thing to better use during basketball season! Hope your dance party was fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. enjoyed your newsy bits.

    fondly,
    glenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay for the link to chicken buffalo soup! Can't wait to try it. (And your dance moves were super fly. Wobble baby.)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I personally...LOVE all your useless information.
    you just wore me out...lol
    i haven't gotten "ready" in two weeks and am looking forward to some "life"
    again soon.
    and I know what you mean about the crockpot..i hardly have time to cook anymore but am
    itching to regain some normal family'ness soon...'love ya
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tara - I was very excited to get a preview on your site of the sign you created for my upcoming photo shoot on location... It is going to add that special holiday feel that I was looking for. I always love seeing creative works that people generate and put out into the world - ones that can truly touch other people's lives. Good for you guys! Keep up the great work, beautiful family life and home...and keep following your passion! Enjoy the holiday season in the midst of your crazy schedule...

    Remember: It's all in the moments.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tara, love your signs! You do a fabulous job.

    Judy

    ReplyDelete