Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Hot Chocolate anyone?



Rhoda from Southern Hospitality is hosting a Christmas Vignette party today.
It works out perfect for me because I was kind of hoping I'd have another excuse to show my hot chocolate bar.
I showed it to you last week in my holiday house tour that Jenn Rizzo hosted!
{On a side note, she's having a linky party where you can link up your home and let us ooooh and ahhhh over it.}

This might just be my favorite little tucked away Christmas vignette that I've created this year.
It's simple, and we seriously use it.
My friend, who is honestly more like my sister, gave me the snowman tray/bowl thing.
It's so cool!  You can take out the snowman and add different things for every season.
Uh oh.  I feel a new collection coming on!


Click on the button to see more holiday vignettes!

And don't forget to enter the Merry Christmas give away that will end tomorrow.

11 comments:

  1. So lovely! My sister made one of these too!

    Hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perty! Your life is tres pretty. We're all a little in love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Tara, I LOVE your hot chocalate station! I've been inspired and now I am off to create my own. Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Hot chocolate and marshmallows is a good way to end a long day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your photography! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to eat all those peppermint sticks. I've ate too many candy canes to count lately and it seems I never get sick of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love it!
    love your snowmen too
    we use ours ALL the time
    this is one thing we can thank blogland for
    hot chocolate bars!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so sweet -- all puns intended -- and a perfect kitchen addition for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pictures.....I so what to do this....Now I just need to get busy.
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete