Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday Faves for your weekend.

BrOwn EyEd fOx is back and you're gonna want to marry her laundry room.

FlowerPatchFarmGirl created quite the pad for her Ruby girl.


I dream of a gallery wall like this.


Yes.  That's a homemade floor lamp.  She said it was pretty easy!


I never think to put a mirror off center. People who do things out of the ordinary are cool to me.




I'm on a paintasmanythingsgoldaspossible mission.  This is calling my name.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so glad it's Friday!  
Andy is taking our boys to the braves game in Atlanta tonight, and Lydia and I are going to have a girl's night.
I plan to be in my pjs by 7:30 sharp.  It's gonna be awesome.

We're gonna grab breakfast with friends tomorrow morning and then hang at home 
for college football the rest of the live-long day.  

Have you got any plans this weekend?  Spill it.

6 comments:

  1. Lovely features, Tara! Hope you and your family have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all your sayings.
    i love being in jammies by 730
    i could easily be persuaded to join the painteverythinggoldmission
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Friday favorites! My sister and her husband are coming to visit this weekend. Fun times! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the off-centered mirror!! carissa and shannan did some amazing things in their homes - love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'd like to come hug you.
    right now.
    k... :)!

    thank you sOooo much tara... so nice!

    i love amy's house!
    saw it in refresh... my jaw hit the ground.
    :)
    looking forward to peeking in on the others you mentioned...
    all i know... they look awesome so far!

    xo... BIG

    ReplyDelete